Wash with the mild detergent at 30° in washing machine. Please do not use fabric softener. Do not tumble dry, just hang it to air dry. If the stains do not come out during the wash, the garment can be dry-cleaned.
Liquid Stains: Blot the liquid stain gently with a high-absorbent material. Pat dry the area gently with a dry material to remove the remaining humidity (cotton cloth, paper towel, etc….), If the stain from the spill remains, remove the stain with a soapy cloth without diffusing the stain. After each rubbing motion, refresh the clean soapy cloth in order to prevent soiling.
Solid Particles: Remove the excess soiling with ultimate care without diffusing. Remove the solid particle from the fabric surface with the help of a soft spatula. To remove dust, use a vacuum cleaner or a soft brush. The remaining stains should be removed by rubbing with a soapy cloth in circular motion.
Ball-point pen and similar difficult stains: Dampen a clean cotton cloth in a white soap solution. Rub the stain off gently. Clean the surface with the damp cloth and leave the fabric for drying Alcohol derives, Petroleum and alkali based solvents should not be used for cleaning. After all cleaning processes, the drying should be done with a low temperature blow dryer in large circular motion or the fabric should be left for natural drying. After drying, misoriented and damaged piles should be fixed with a soft brush.
||Fabric: 70% polyester, 15% polyamide, 15% Akril
- Water repellent, it does not absorb a liquid, therefore, liquid stains can be gently blotted with absorbent material
- highly resistant to pilling – the number pilling 37.000 [ISO 12947-2], pilling min 4-5 [ISO 12945-2]
- colour resistance – to rubbing (dry) 4-5 [ISO 105-X12] to rubbing (wet) 4-5 [ISO-X12]
- carries great exposure to sunlight – colour fastness to light min. 5 [ISO 105-B02]
- fire retardant – suitable for use on boats
- it does not contains any azo dyes or allergy causing dyes
Filling: silicon fibers 100% polyester (Oeko-Tex® Standard 100)
- silicate material stiffens the polyester fibers, making them more resistant to bacteria and the accumulation of dust