Due to a specific craftsmanship our leashes are very strong and durable and despite the luxurious material perfect for everyday use.
Leashes are made of Italian, extremely soft leather.
Leather is natural product with individual character and variations. The natural features are an indicator of the authenticity of the leather and have no influence on its life or quality. Slightly deviations with regard to surface texture and colour are normal.
We recommend nurturing the leather with LEATHER BALM Renapur ® made of natural ingredients, since the collar is in touch with your dog’s skin.
Apply it extremely thin with sponge and let it have an effect for few minutes – no more polishing is necessary. If the leather is very hardly used or dry, the application can be repeated. Renapur® balm is seeping largely into the leather.
If the leather is very dirty, it should be cleaned before applying Renapur leather balm. Different stains can be cleaned with a special cleaning fluid appropriate for leather –Renapur® Leather Cleaner.
LEATHER BALM Renapur ®
- contains only high quality natural substances like jojoba-oil, lanolin and plant extracts
- protects leather against dirt, moister and water
- prevents water and snow stains
- soften the leather and prevents it to dry out
- refreshes the colours of the leather
- non-toxic, ph-neutral, solvent-free and suitable for all colors.
- no expire date
Carat leather intensive cleaner
- without phosphates and formaldehyde
- 99% biodegradable
- skin friendly
Leash: 100% Leather
- Handle: nappa lambskin leather
- Line: nappa lambskin leather
- Hook: chromium-plated die-cast zinc
- O-ring: polished stainless steel
- GL design logotype: metal
S 100 x 1,6 cm (L x W) with 6,2 cm long hook
M 100 x 2,0 cm (L x W) with 6,2 cm long hook
L 100 x 2,5 cm (L x W) with 8,1 cm long hook