Perfect for dogs with style and their fashion-forward owners, collar with matching leash makes a real style statement.
Made of Italian, extremely soft leather. Each collar is padded and lined with soft nappa lambskin leather – making them comfortable against your dog’s neck. Due to a specific craftsmanship are leashes very strong and durable.
Despite the luxurious material is set perfect for everyday use.
Leather is natural product with individual character and variations. The natural features are an indicator of the authenticity of the leather and have no influence on its life or quality. Slightly deviations with regard to surface texture and colour are normal.
We recommend nurturing the leather with LEATHER BALM Renapur ® made of natural ingredients, since the collar is in touch with your dog’s skin.
Apply it extremely thin with sponge and let it have an effect for few minutes – no more polishing is necessary. If the leather is very hardly used or dry, the application can be repeated. Renapur® balm is seeping largely into the leather.
If the leather is very dirty, it should be cleaned before applying Renapur leather balm. Different stains can be cleaned with a special cleaning fluid appropriate for leather –Renapur® Leather Cleaner.
LEATHER BALM Renapur ®
- contains only high quality natural substances like jojoba-oil, lanolin and plant extracts
- protects leather against dirt, moister and water
- prevents water and snow stains
- soften the leather and prevents it to dry out
- refreshes the colours of the leather
- non-toxic, ph-neutral, solvent-free and suitable for all colors.
- no expire date
Carat leather intensive cleaner
- without phosphates and formaldehyde
- 99% biodegradable
- skin friendly
Collar: 100% Leather
- Top: nappa lambskin leather
- Lining: nappa lambskin leather
- Filling fabric: synthetic fibers
- Buckles:chromium-plated die-cast zinc
- D-ring: polished stainless steel
- GL design logotype: metal
Leash: 100% leather
- Handle: nappa lambskin leather
- Line: nappa lambskin leather
- Hook: chromium-plated die-cast zinc
- O-ring: polished stainless steel
- GL design logotype: metal
The easiest way to measure the neck circumference (A) of your dog’s neck is with a tape measure or a sewing meter*
*Please consider that instead of a sewing meter, a strip or a string can be used to measure the dog – simply mark the measurement on the strip or string and use a tape measure or a ruler to measure it.
Neck circumference (A): measure neck circumference in the middle part of the dog.
*Not sure which size is the right one? Send us the measurements (neck circumference A) and we will choose the right one for your dog.
S 100 x 1,6 cm (L x W) with 6,2 cm long hook
M 100 x 2,0 cm (L x W) with 6,2 cm long hook
L 100 x 2,0 cm (L x W) with 8,1 cm long hook