Material in accessories:
- Italian high-quality extremely soft nappa lambskin leather.
- The inner part of the collar is padded with a soft lining.
- Clips are made of chromium-plated die-cast zinc.
- D-shaped chain link is made of polished stainless steel.
- GL design logotype made of sterling silver 925/000, which is additionally protected and coated with the rhodium ( gives the product even greater luster, prevents darkening of sterling silver, facilitates maintenance and prevents allergic reactions which could occur due to the admixture of other metals to sterling silver).
- The collars with matching lead are, despite the luxurious materials, appropriate for every-day use as the leather proves effective also in the long term. The collar and lead thus comes with a special-purpose sponge and a sample of Renapur® Leather Balsam (5ml).
Matching lead is made of genuine Italian, extremely soft nappa lambskin leather with distinguished sterling silver GL design logotype. The lead is due special inner fabric exstremely durable and very strong despite very soft leather.
Lead is 100 cm long and is available in 3 different wides and clips sizes:
- S 100 x 1,6 cm (L x W) with 6,2 cm long clip
- M 100 x 2,0 cm (L x W) with 6,2 cm long clip
- L 100 x 2,0 cm (L x W) with 8,1 cm long slip
Care instruction: We recommend regular leather maintenance with a special balsam for leather care - Renapur® Leather Balsam that contains high-quality natural ingredients (jojoba oil, lanolin, herbal extracts and wax). It gives the leather the perfect protection from dirt, moisture. It prevents water ans snow stains. The leather remains soft and supple, does not dry out and the colour is freshened up. It is non-toxic, pH neutral, does not contain solvents and is appropriate for all leather colours. Skin friendly and has no expire date.
Different stains can be cleaned with a special cleaning fluid appropriate for leather –Renapur® Leather Cleaner without phosphates, 99% biodegradable, soft and skin friendly.
Service: We guarantee to eliminate all the faults and shortcomings in 3 months (for silver products) and in 6 months (for golden ones) from the day of purchase on a product which is under a warranty, providing they are not a result of mechanical damage, inappropriate use or unprofessional handling. Faults will be eliminated in the shortest possible time, however 45 days at the latest from the day of receiving the item. In case the repair will not be possible, we will exchange it for the same or similar one.
Warranty is valid only with submitting a warranty statement and a copy of original receipt.
The easiest way to measure the neck circumference (A) of your dog’s neck is with a tape measure or a sewing meter*
*Please consider that instead of a sewing meter, a strip or a string can be used to measure the dog – simply mark the measurement on the strip or string and use a tape measure or a ruler to measure it.
Neck circumference (A): measure neck circumference in the middle part of the dog.
*Not sure which size is the right one? Send us the measurements (neck circumference A) and we will choose the right one for your dog.